On Kennedy Molloy, we all know that Mick and Jane love a good laugh.
And for the next 2 weeks, anyone who can make Mick and Jane laugh on air or online, are in the running to fly to Birdsville in the Simpson Dessert to see Midnight Oil live in their only major Australian show this year as they head back to the red desert sands they’re synonymous with, performing alongside a stellar line-up of 16 other Aussie rock acts including Kasey Chambers and The Living End.
Running across three big days from July 16-18, the Big Red Bash is the world’s most remote music festival - so we’re not doing this lightly!
Check out everything that comes with your trip to Outback Queensland:
- Return flights from their nearest capital city to Brisbane
- Return flights from Brisbane to Birdsville – you won’t be 4WD road tripping across the desert like most Big Red Basher’s are
- Comfortable tent accommodation – joining 10,000 other campers at the event
- Meet Midnight Oil back stage with your mates and get your pic taken
- Signed festival poster from all artists
- A Big Red Bash merchandise voucher
- Helicopter rides
- 30 minute camel ride in the Simpson Desert to take in all the views
That’s a full-on, fair dinkum, ridgy didge VIP concert experience!
To enter, call 1 333 53 during Kennedy Molloy, or make the guys laugh below!
More info on the event head to bigredbash.com.au