Today on The Jam, Janelle and Sam discussed the very best Christmas Lights in Perth.
Hear the audio here:
And, to make it easy for you, here are the hotspots for Christmas Lights that Janelle and Sam mentioned.
Morley: Marriot Way
- Wishing Well
- Giant Christmas Tree
- Heaps of Reindeer
- Water Fountain
Aveley: 377 Millhouse Road
- Disney inspired Christmas show (Frozen)
Huntingdale: Feather Place
- Massive Christmas tree out the front made entirely out of lights
- Candy canes lining the garden beds
- Dishing out lollies and bubbles upon entry
Melville: Young Street
- Inflatable Santa
- Over 2000 fairy lights
- Also a ripper down the road in Solomon Street
Hammond Park: Baumea Turn
- 35,000 twinkling lights
- Entire garage is a Christmas grotto
- Walk through nativity scene
- Life-sized Santa sleigh (for taking photos)
- Snow machine
Beeliar: Yorn Circuit
- Over 2000 lights
- Three metre star on display
- Music, moving features and artificial lighting on the windows
Success: Plymouth Corner
- Five consecutive houses covered with fairy lights from number 10 to number 18. A must see!
Aubin Grove: Lyon Road
- This Lyon Road home contains nearly every decoration on the market
- Bubble machine
- Snow machine
- Dancing Santa
- Face painters
- Bouncy castles
Banksia Grove: Lynella Circuit
- Giant snowman and Santa sleighs
- Over ten thousand LED lights
- Around the corner at Mystery Road, an equally impressive display of lights and decorations including lasers and inflatables, and more importantly... free lollies!
Duncraig: Samson Court
- Almost every house in the cul-de-sac is lit up... Well worth the trip out there.
Connolly: Prairie Dunes
- A whole bunch of houses make the effort that upon visiting, will no doubt make your Christmas that much merrier.
If you know of a Christmas Lights display you think is worth a mention, please let us know via our Facebook page.