An author has written a hilarious list of things that every mother has done (but doesn’t want to admit it).
Amy Chesler used her blog to capture what most parents (mums AND dads) have probably done at some stage in their parenting lives.
Amy’s full article can be found here, but we went through it and picked out our fave 5.
- Fed your kids a “meal” that wasn’t really a meal at all. You know, leftover bits of fruit, random bits of cheese, etc…
- Excitedly sat out on an event that you really didn’t want to go to, and were so glad you had kids as an excuse to escape the doldrums that would have impended.
- Lied about your child’s age in order to get free admission to an amusement park.
- Posted (or thought about posting) an “Is it too early to drink?” thread.
- Ignored household duties to Facebook or blog or Instagram or F**k off on the internet
Clairsy, Matt and Kymba will be asking the big question tomorrow, what shortcut or parent hack have you done that you’re ashamed to admit. Make sure to listen out.
Written by: @dantheinternut