As part of their massive Eat Drink Perth offering, the City of Perth have released details of even more events in the lead-up to Easter and that glorious weekend we all love.
Without further ado, here they are:
Northbridge Outdoor Movies – Free Foodie Flicks
- 8.30pm (Wed) and 5.30pm (Sat) | The Piazza, Northbridge | Free, family friendly
Grab something tasty from one of the nearby restaurants and pull up a beanbag for free flicks suitable for kids on Saturday nights and enjoy a mid-week date night for adults.
Paws for Street Art
- 25 March | 11am to 1.30pm | Meet outside the Alex Hotel | Ticketed, family friendly
Bring your furry friend and bambinos along to attend this exciting exploration of fantastic inner-city street art and pet friendly eateries. Art, culture, food, drinks and pets – what’s not to love?
Easter-ific Hang Out
- 26 March to 2 April | All day | Cathedral Square | Free, family friendly
Hang out under the egg-citing display of lanterns and see them light up from 7pm to 10pm from Wednesday to Monday.
Easter-ific Egg Hunt
- 31 March | 11am to 1pm | Cathedral Square | Free, family friendly
On Saturday, bring the kids for an Easter egg hunt and the appearance of a very special guest.
Foodie Family Fun Day
- 31 March | 10am to 4pm | Forrest Place | Free, family friendly
Bring the kids down to Forrest Place to enjoy the food related activities featured at the Foodie Family Funday! Not only will you taste the flavours of Perth, but enjoy music, activities and a whole lot of foodie fun!
Kids Eat Free
- Sundays | 6.30am to 10pm | Ivy & Jack | Free, family friendly
Kids under 12 eat free with a dining adult. Plus, with movies and colouring in from 12pm to 2.30pm, you can relax and enjoy your meal while they’re entertained.
- Sundays | 11am to 3pm | Grill’d | Free, family friendly
With every main burger purchased at Grill’d Brookfield Place, you’ll receive one free kid’s mini me pack.
Family Lunch Box
- Sundays | All day | Grand Lane Fish House | Family friendly
Head to Perth city’s only traditional fish and chip shop and grab a Sunday lunch family box plus homemade sauces for $25.
Written by: @dantheinternut