toggle menu
Live: Mix 94.5
 
Listen live

Perth Schoolgirl 'Unlikely To Survive' After Electric Shock From Garden Tap

Extensive brain damage

Perth Schoolgirl 'Unlikely To Survive' After Electric Shock From Garden Tap 7 News

Doctors have confirmed that schoolgirl Denishar Woods has sustained extensive brain damage after an electric shock from a garden tap.

Her family has been advised that an MRI has shown the extent of the injury, with 11-year-old Denishar expected to be taken off life support shortly.

She is not expected to survive.

She has been at Princess Margaret Hospital since Saturday, when she was shocked after trying to turn off a garden tap out the front of her home.

It is reported that 230 volts ran through her body during the incident.

At this stage, WA's electricity regulator believes the tragedy was caused by a fault in the neutral conductor supplying power to the house.

;