If ever, you've wanted to head to an epic Oktoberfest but couldn't quite muster the airfare, well, we have some news.
This Saturday, October 19, there is a massive Oktoberfest beer hall event at Ascot Racecourse.
That's right, dust off your dirndl and bust out your lederhosen, this thing looks huge, with loads of German treats, lagers, a complimentary stein and entertainment for just $30!
We're being told the following German treats are on offer...
- German-style pretzels,
- roast chicken, grilled speck & potato salad,
- pork & veal meatballs with Riesling & mushroom sauce,
- smoked pork belly bites & apple sauce & slaw,
- roast pork knuckle, roast potato, sauerkraut,
- grilled Kessler chop, sauerkraut & potato salad,
- bratwurst hotdogs with grilled onion & fries,
- currywurst, sauerkraut & fries,
- wienner schnitzels,
- pretzel burger, speck, edam, slaw & fries
Get ready to party the German way - Prost!