A 12-year-old girl is in a coma after receiving electric shocks from an outside water tap.
The incident happened at a home in Beldon just after 9pm, with the girl found unconscious in a pool of water out the front of the house.
The girl's mother ran to assist, and also received an electric shock.
A neighbour with a pacemaker went over to assist after hearing the screams, and he also received a shock while trying to turn off the tap.
According to Perth Now, police managed to move the girl out of the water so she could be treated.
The Office of Energy Safety is currently investigating the home, which belongs to the Housing Authority.
It is understood that the girl is currently in a critical but stable condition.