Exciting news for Perth with the brand new fandangled Raine Square open for business today.
Well, more precisely, stage 1 of Raine Square's $200 million redevelopment opens today.
For starters, the city is getting a Coles Central, plus 12 casual dining restaurants and a range of speciality stores.
Excitingly, there are a few restaurants that have caught our collective eye here in the station.
- Greenhorns: A licensed burger bar
- Brezel Brothers: A brand new Swiss pretzel concept store
- Voodoo Coffee: A batch roasting experts for the serious coffee connoisseur
- Cocolat: An absolute must for any self respecting chocolate lover
- Thai Thyme: Fresh, made-to-order Thai food
- Tokyo Station: A daily fix for sushi fans
If that wasn't enough... then how about the Michelin-starred dim sum chain Tim Ho Wan? Yes bloody please!
What's more, finally, the city precinct has a cinema again, with Palace Cinemas opening a nine screen venue tomorrow, with 4 platinum screens opening in October.
Sounds like Raine Square is the new place to be in #Perth. Can't wait to get down there!
Written by: @dantheinternut