If you're in the mood to skip the searching and find #Perth's very best Christmas Lights displays, well, never fear... we are here.
The Synergy Xmas Lights Trail has wrapped up for another year, with Mary Kartesz Wardroper from Meadow Springs deemed the People's Choice winner from this year's participants.
You can find their display at 8 Meadow Springs Drive, Meadow Springs.
Mary and her husband Alan took out the top prize amongst hundreds of WA decorators who entered their lights in the competition, which had nearly 7,000 votes via the online platform.
Other Synergy Xmas Trail award winners include:
- First place: Mary Kartesz Wardroper, 8 Meadow Springs Drive, Meadow Springs
- Second place: Lisa and Steve Cloutman, 22 Newbury Way, Alkimos
- Third place: Chad Godley, 6 Heron Close, Ballajura
- Fourth place: Andrew Cutter, 17 Brigalow Street, Banksia Grove
Best Regional Lights
- First place: Mandy Kirk, 20 Graphite Turn, Dalyellup
- Second place: Marie Vranjes, 136 Hornibrook Rd, Dalyellup
- Third place: 8 Galloway Bend, Eaton
Junior Judges Award
- Clayton Reimers, 267 Lyon Road, Aubin Grove
Best Solar Display
- Grace Chen, 6 Narval Way, Ferndale
Of course, there's also this EPIC display from Paul Greene in Baldivis. He's hosting an extra special event tonight if you're in the area. 36 Beckingham Parkway Baldivis.
You can visit the Synergy Xmas Lights Trail to browse the lights displays and plot your own trail online at their website, which will be live until 4 January 2019...
Written by: @dantheinternut