Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews has taken the mantle of Australia's most-liked politician.
On Facebook, that is.
The state leader has amassed a whopping 388,015 fans – outdoing even Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull who boasts only 373,273 and leaving Deputy Premier Barnaby Joyce well short at 40,826.
The Labor leader has also surpassed every other Premier and Chief Minister in Australia combined.
The cumulative number of "likes" for every other state leader is 125,635 – just 32% of Andrews' digital fanbase.
It's raised questions about how much his office is spending on promoted posts to garner the online popularity, with the Herald Sun claiming he has spent $281,469 of taxpayer funds just promoting the posts.
How Much Do We "Like" Our Pollies?
- Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews: 388,015
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull: 373,273
- One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson: 213,540
- Labor Leader Bill Shorten: 183,568
- Deputy Labor Leader Tanya Plibersek: 178,288
- Foreign Minister Julie Bishop: 129,083
- SA Senator Penny Wong: 119,314
- Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce: 40,846
- Treasurer Scott Morrison: 39,485
- SA Premier Jay Weatherill: 37,296
- QLD Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk: 21,426
- WA Premier Mark McGowan:18,975
- NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian: 17,462
- Tas Premier Will Hodgman: 15,069
- ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr: 10,074
- NT Chief Minister Michael Gunner: 5,333