toggle menu
Live: mix94.5 Perth
 
Listen live

Pup Dies After Snake Bite

Warning to all pet owners

Pup Dies After Snake Bite

Sadly, a little 11-month old pup has died as the result of a snake bite.

The incident happened at a Gowrie Junction property on Sunday.  It is believed that the hot temperature on Sunday could have lured the eastern brown to the property.

We are being reminded to not encourage the unwanted to our properties by ensuring that we:

  • Remove food that attracts the slithering kind
  • Keep lawns freshly trimmed
  • Remove spots that they can hide in such as garden waste
  • Ensure that all food scraps are disposed of properly in covered bins. Food scraps encourage rats and mice - and therefore snakes
  • Keep doors and windows closed – security screens are a plus

Missed today's show? Catch up here!

;