If you've just realised, crap, it's Friday and I've left it to the LAST minute to organise something for Mum this weekend, look no further.
Check out the top 5 things you can do in Brisbane this weekend with your legend of a Mum.
Gambaro Hotel, Caxton Street
Caxton Street favourite Gambaro's is putting on an awesome deal for Mother’s Day lunch.
A la carte dining from 11:30am this Sunday with Mums receiving a complimentary glass of sparkling on arrival.
With compliments from Gambaro Group.
The Smug Fig, East Brisbane
Nestled behind a family-owned nursery, The Smug Fig cafe is the perfect spot to bring mum this Sunday, and pick up a bunch of flowers for a last minute gift!
Bookings are mandatory and subject to seating times.
Bacchus, South Bank
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day and enjoy a high tea in the award winning Bacchus Restaurant South Bank.
$69 pp includes a glass of Moët Chandon and a nice gift for Mum (sorted!).
The Award winning Bacchus restaurant celebrates the arrival of Massimo Speroni - Head Chef. Experience a true fine dining experience in the opulent surrounds of Bacchus restaurant.
Got an adventurous Mum? Get onto this amazing deal with Hot Air.
$329 includes the following;
- Air conditioned coach transfers to Balloon Launch site
- Spectacular scenic Hot Air balloon ride
- A delicious full Hot Breakfast at O’Reilly’s Historic Grand Homestead
- Champagne to toast your flight
- Access to Canungra Valley Vineyard with the option to do free wine tasting
- No extra charges for travel on Weekends or Public Holidays
- Expert interpretive commentary
- Hot Air Balloon Ride Commemorative Certificate and more!
Want something more low key? Head up to Mount Coot-tha with a picnic and enjoy this free event from 12 including the musicians of Windsor Brass, Rivercity Steel Band and Brisbane Brass!
Strapped for a gift idea? Mum will love this!