Australian festival series Under The Southern Stars are bringing together some of the world's best rock band for their 2020 tour.
Live, Bush and Stone Temple Pilots are heading the huge event, the first time these three bands are playing in Australia together with local legends Rose Tattoo and Electric Mary opening the show.
To announce the news, our sister station's music guru - Triple M's Becko - caught up with Bush's Gavin Rossdale, who hasn't toured Australia for 5 years.
A celebration of decades of rock with LIVE celebrating 25 years of their iconic album Throwing Copper, 25 years since BUSH's debut Sixteen Stone and 25 years since Stone Temple Pilots Purple - one of the world's top selling-album of the 90s.
Under The Southern Stars is more than just a music festival, with the Under The Southern Stars Village with carnival rides and markets stalls.
Triple M Classic Rock Digital presents: UNDER THE SOUTHERN STARS 2020
- Friday, April 3: Peter Barclay Field, Tuncurry NSW
- Saturday, April 4: The Crescent, Parramatta Park, NSW
- Sunday, April 5: The Entertainment Grounds, Gosford NSW
- Thursday, April 9: Stuart Park, Wollongong NSW
- Saturday, April 11: Hastings Foreshore Reserve, Mornington VIC
- Sunday, April 12: Showgrounds, Yarrawonga VIC
- Monday, April 13: Bonython Park, Adelaide SA
- Wednesday, April 15: HBF Stadium, Perth WA - (Not a UTSS Festival Date)
- Friday, April 17: Sunshine Coast Stadium, Sunshine Coast QLD
- Saturday, April 18: Riverstage, Brisbane QLD
- Sunday, April 19: Foreshore Park, Newcastle NSW
Strictly Limited VIP Tickets will be available for all shows (excluding Perth)
VIP Tickets include: VIP Lanyard & Fast track Entry in the event, Dedicated VIP Bar, Grazing table & VIP Toilets
PRE SALE TICKETS Thursday, September 5 to Sunday, September 8
PUBLIC ONSALE Monday, September 9
Tickets for all events available from:
*Transaction fees, processing fees and other charges may apply.