Posted: 29 March, 2012
by Dan The Internut
Best Wedding Photo Locations In Perth
You told us where the best places are for your special pics.
Clairsy from The Big Couch gets married tomorrow! So for our Bunch Recommends today - we'd like your votes on the Best Places in and around Perth to have your Wedding Photos taken! Clairsy needs some tips!
From Facebook, Twitter, and the show.
- Leah: I love the Supreme Court Gardens with those gorgeous columns
- Benjamin: Joondalup Civil Park (near the Tafe campus).
- Jennifer: The beach is perfect this time of the year...a little wind for the veil... lovely. Kings Park is always nice... especially the play equipment makes a cute photo.
- Stephanie: Harold Boas Gardens off Wellington street Perth.
- Joyanne: UWA and Pinnaroo.
- Siubhan: UWA including the business school building and the cliche blue boathouse.
- Ross: Araluen Botanic Gardens in the Darling ranges, had ours there along with our wedding, magic place.
- Caprice: We had ours in the pine area of Kings Park. My sisters recently were in Fremantle and there were 4 weddings getting photos in the same spot, down near the roundhouse
- Michael: Freo prison
- Esther: Up at bluewater grill in Applecross - great view of the city and the river
- Ross: Park at South Perth overlooking Perth skyline
- Tracey: My husband and I had our wedding photos up at Wireless Hill Telecommunications Park in Booragoon/Melville, up past Garden City Shopping Centre in Booragoon.. Great views of the city in the background too.
- Karen: Sunken Gardens UWA
- Julie: Cottesloe Civic Centre grounds...beautiful...that’ss where we had our done and we have been married for 25 years now...Good luck and Best Wishes to the both of you mwah xx
- Ian: Cottesloe civic centre we ha ours there and Freo street, Notre dame university
- Holly: Hubby and I had ours taken at John Oldham park. Nice bit of garden, a waterfall feature, a bridge and some stairs. Our ceremony was at Sir James Mitchell Park in South Perth, and our photos had the city in the background. We got some great photos! : )
- Glenn: Botanic golf in Joondalup the gardens are amazing and provide the perfect background best of luck Clairsy
- Bonnie: St George's college, uwa
- Parliament house
- Government house
- Peppy grove boat sheds (my great great grandfather built them)
- Freo (most of it)
- Mettams pool
- Jill: Cottesloe Civic Centre and the trees opposite the Brewery on Riverside drive - dappled sunlight, great shots! Have a great day Clairsy :o)
- Mischa: Alex Prior Park, UWA on Bay Rd Nedlands, Hyde Park, Matilda Bay Reserve, Harold Boas Gardens off wellington street, Stirling gardens, supreme court gardens
- Jo: Vines resort golf club. Wildlife and golf plus pretty backgrounds. The segways are popular now too.
- Debbie: My sister had photos taken at ECU with the large metal spiked building either side of the group.
- Noelene: Anywhere you feel comfortable. We had ours taken in my sister-in-laws front garden with Bouganvillia as the backdrop. Stunning photos. Best wishes to you both Dean.
- Megan: East Perth, water, bridges, amazing architecture, garden settings ....got it all
- Andrew: Freo is really nice! And under the giant tree just before the old Swan Brewery
- Barbara: Darby Park, Ascot
- Stewie: Ruth Street in Canning Vale – there are four different vistas at the one location!
- Sally: King Street! In front of Tiffany's!
- Shirley: The zoo - had our wedding photos taken there in '91
- Andrew: We had ours at Mundaring Weir. Stunning
Know of any other great places? Please share.