There's many wonderful people and communities doing great things around town. Here's just a sample.
You can also submit your own event to be posted below - click here.
- 22 October: AQWA free entry for kids! Celebrating 'Go for 2&5 Children's Week'
- 22 October: St. Mary's World Fair - St. Mary's Anglican Scool, 75 Elliot Road Karrinyup at 10am to 4pm. All proceeds go towards the Anglican Board Mission Zambian project
- 22 October: National Garage Sale Trail - over 400,000 Australians take part, with over $10 million worth of second-hand ware up for sale
- 22 October: Warwich Senior High School Class of 1986 20 year reunion - The Queens Hotel, 520 Beaufort Street Highgate at 6:45pm
- 23 October: Nomads Golf Club Charity Day Tournament - Secret Harbour Golf Course at 8:30am
- 23 October: 90 minute Zumbathon - Mary Davies Library and Community Centre, 17 Settlers Ave, Baldivis at 1:30-3:30pm. Raising money for the Children's Luekaemia and Cancer Research Foundation
- 23 October: Harvey's Cureageous Pride family fun day - Gloucester Park at 10am - 1pm. Fundraising for the Children's Cancer Institute and celebrating a 100km walk in 24 hours
- 26 October: Bake sale and sausage sizzle - ECU Joondalup (building 32) at 10:30am - 1:30pm. Raising money to help a Polio victim in Indonesia
- 30 October: Halloween High Tea, 9 Lives Cat Rescue - Pagoda Resort and Spa at 1-3pm.