What's Happening In The Community?
There are some amazing community initiatives that mix94.5 are proud to support.
- Do you want to understand more about mental health and wellbeing in young people?
- Are you 12 - 25 years old or do you have any friends or family in this age range that you may be concerned about?
Then this event is for you. The Youth Mental Health & Wellbeing Forum, presented by Ascot Rotary & CLAN WA.
This FREE community event is for young people 12-25yrs, parents of young people, grandparents, any interested community members. The event will include:
- Youth activities
- A sausage sizzle
- Live music
- Guest Speakers who covering topics such as the impact of mental health and wellbeing on young people and their families, lived experience of mental illness with hope for recovery, strategies to promote a mentally healthy lifestyle, where to get help and/or advice about mental health and wellbeing for young people.
- A Panel of our guest speakers will also be available for a Q & A session to finish the event.
- A number of local community organisations that support and engage young people will be in attendance and they will have information booths with resources and will also be available to discuss their services during registration and supper.
When: Thursday 21 May 2015
Time: 5:30pm: registration, activities, music and sausage sizzle
7:00pm: forum commences
Where: Forster Park and Community Hall, Belmont
Program: Click here
For more information, please contact Peter Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org.